Alexa LED Strip Lights Smart WiFi Colour Changing Light Strip, Works with Amazon Echo, Google Assistant for Home, TV, Party
- Voice Control via Alexa & Google Assistant
- WIFI/RF Remote Control
- Synchronize Lights with Music
- Timer & Memory Function
- Strip Lights, Remote Control, Wi-Fi controller, Fasteners
15M Alexa LED Strip Lights Smart WiFi
- You can wirelessly control your lights to turn lights on/off, set colors, or change brightness.
- Onforu Wifi Strip Light can be controlled by phone app or RF remote. It allows you to turn on/off the led strip lights from anywhere.
- The light can dance with beats of downloaded music from the phone. 16 million colors available with each color dimmable, decorating bedroom, porch, deck, and living rooms, adding spice to holidays and events like Christmas, Halloween, Parties.
|Product Name||20M Smart RGB LED Strips|
|LED quantity||600 LEDs|
|Size of LEDs||5050 LEDs|
|Color||16 Million Colour Choices|
1. Is it one long strip of 50 ft? I need to cover 50 ft of the linear ceiling, but I don't want to connect multiple power adapters. Please confirm
Onforu 50ft Alexa LED Strip Lights is not a long strip of 50ft. In fact, there are 3 x 16.4ft LED Strip Light(Total 50ft/15m).
2. So you can control these with remote, your phone and an Alexa?
With a simple conversation with Alexa or Google Assistant can be controlled by phone app or RF remote. The remote control allows you to turn on/off the led strip lights from anywhere.
3. Why sometimes I can't control my strip lights normally through Alexa or APP?
Please make sure your light bar controller is in a position with the good Wifi signal
4. Are these waterproof?
No, I believe indoor use only
5. After it’s plugged in and stuff I just tell my Alexa to turn the lights on? how do I make Alexa do it or set it up?
You have to set up the Alexa skill in your Alexa app. The instructions on how to set up Alexa is in the manual for the lights.
6. Is the plastic part with the lights on it white?
No. It’s black.